Residential retreat: Foundations of Mindfulness 2022
Led by Kay Octigan and Robert Marx
When: Sunday 18th Sept – Friday 23rd Sept 2022. Arrival is 6-7pm on 18th and will finish by 1pm on the 23rd.
Where: COVID permitting, at Ammerdown Retreat Centre, near Bath. If lockdown restrictions are applied at the time of the retreat, we plan to move the retreat online on the same dates.
Cost: Early bird (by 31st May 2022): £650. From 1st June 22 onwards: £750. This price is inclusive of accommodation, meals and guidance.
How to apply:
1. Please complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of this is to understand what we need to know to support you properly. If we have any concerns about anything in your form, we will contact you.
2. On offering you a place we will issue an invoice for the full amount.
3. Your place is confirmed once we receive full payment. Please see our cancellation policy for refunds.
You may withdraw your application up to three months prior to the event start date at which point you will be offered a full refund, minus £50 admin fee.
If you cancel your place less than three months before the event start date, no refund will be available.
In the unlikely event that the event has to be cancelled by us, we will offer an alternative retreat, either residential or online, or a refund. Our liability is limited to crediting only our event fees, and not any personal expenses you may have incurred.
Mindfulness All Day Retreats
Due to Covid-19 social distancing rules on Trust sites, day retreats (or mindfulness 'all days') are currently held on online. Therefore June all day retreat will be online. The retreats run from 10am to 4pm, but we ask people to join from 9.50am for a 10am prompt start.
If you have attended an 8-week MBCT or MBSR course and are
- a current or previous Sussex Partnership service user,
- current staff member
- current Sussex Mindfulness Centre trainee
- SMC alumni
you are welcome to participate. No payment is required. In order to book a place and receive joining details, please email email@example.com
You'll need to attend for the whole day; it's not possible to only come for a portion of the day - thank you for your co-operation. Here are the dates of our day retreats:
This retreat will be online.
- 29 October