1. Free online mindfulness taster sessions - If you are considering a mindfulness programme for employees this one-hour taster session is for you. It will include the evidence of the positive impacts of supporting staff to practice mindfulness. You will also be given the opportunity to sample key mindfulness practices, and find out about our mindfulness in the workplace training programmes. Book your place on a taster session by clicking on one of the links below.
1. Introduction to mindfulness - One hour sessions for staff over three weeks.
2. Peace in a Frantic World - The programme is based on the best-selling, “Mindfulness: a Practical Guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World”, by Mark Williams and Danny Penman. Staff will follow the course outlined in the book via three, one hour monthly sessions.
1. Mindfulness for Life - Two hour sessions for staff over eight weeks.
2. Compassionate Leadership Programme - One and a half hour sessions for managers over six weeks.
Bespoke wellbeing sessions, days/retreats. We can work with you to identify the wellbeing needs of your team or workforce and create a bespoke programme to address them. This can be part of a wider wellbeing strategy or to address particular issues/stressors that your organisation is currently facing e.g. a change process or conflict.
Mindfulness consultancy - We can offer mindfulness-based supervision or consultation, mindfulness teacher training and guidance with mindfulness research.
To discuss how we can help you please contact Kate Webb, our business development manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0300 304 0689.