- Free online mindfulness taster sessions - We will present the benefits of mindfulness and a range of programmes that could help your employees. So that you can sample mindfulness at work, we will guide you in short practices. Finally, we will answer any questions you have. Book your mindfulness taster by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to mindfulness - Three x 1 hour sessions.
- Peace in a Frantic World - The programme is based on the best-selling, “Mindfulness: a Practical Guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World”, by Mark Williams and Danny Penman. Participants follow the course outlined in the book and we provide three, one hour monthly sessions to support participants with their learning and practice.
- Mindful self-care course - Six weeks x 1.25 hour sessions.
- Mindfulness for Life - Eight weeks x 2 hour sessions.
- Compassionate Leadership Programme - Six week course.
- Bespoke wellbeing days/retreats. We can work with you to identify the wellbeing needs of your team or workforce and create a bespoke programme to address them. This can be part of a wider wellbeing strategy or to address particular issues/stressors that your organisation is currently facing e.g. a change process or conflict.
- Mindfulness consultancy - We can offer mindfulness-based supervision or consultation, mindfulness teacher training and guidance with mindfulness research.
To discuss how we can help you please contact Kate Webb, our business development manager at email@example.com or call her on 0300 304 0689.